Subject: EU_Base_01
From: PCRR JWTeam <[email-masked]>
To: AreaTecnica ESCP <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 16:06:27 +0200

====FYI=====

JWT (Joules Water Team)  -  .EUs websites / NB- for everyone, provide 
transversal consultancy services across the entire IP plan (now at 
http://www.expotv1.com/ESCP_Patent.htm 
<http://www.expotv1.com/ESCP_Patent.htm>); general ideas and contents 
(it/en) from existing set of .ITs (see starting from www.pcrr-jwt.it 
<http://www.pcrr-jwt.it>) and under www.expotv1.com <http://expotv1.com> 
domain starting from this URL http://www.expotv1.com/JWT_mkt.htm 
<http://www.expotv1.com/JWT_mkt.htm> ;

www.jwt-jwt.eu <http://jwt-jwt.eu> (see base patent on www. 
www.jwt-jwt.it <http://jwt-jwt.it>); general and promotional welcome, 
navigation throughout the set .EUs; 2 times jwt (safety/health - 
security/property ); roles and accesses (visitors/onlookers, 
collaborators, customers, ...); contact form; ...promote standard 
commercial logics (everything is always open also towards evolution to 
De.Fi./NFT); I/O: supports promos and profiling, towards relevant 
products/services (see all in http://www.expotv1.com/ESCP_Patent.htm 
<http://www.expotv1.com/ESCP_Patent.htm> );

www.expotv1.eu <http://expotv1.eu> (see base set patents on 
www.expotv1.com <http://expotv1.com/ESCP_patent.htm>); technological 
overviews on own IP (patent, trade, projects and more), with legacy 
environments IP institution: WIPO/UN, EPO/EU, UIBM/IT, EAPO/RU, CNIPA/CN 
and InPASS/IN; I/O: supports promos and profiling, towards relevant 
products/services (see all in http://www.expotv1.com/ESCP_Patent.htm 
<http://www.expotv1.com/ESCP_Patent.htm> );

www.pcrr-jwt.eu <http://pcrr-jwt.eu> (see base trade market on 
www.pcrr-jwt.it <http://pcrr-jwt.it>); promotion and sale of GREEN 
RIGHTS: Rights, Rights/SRBs, Licenses, Contracts, ... Generation of 
related NFTs (on own wallets, with some options for next Solidity/ERC721 
smart contracts); promotion towards Ecological TRANSITION for the entire 
Planet (purpose of PCRR - Plan Commercial Recovery and Resilience); 
Promotion and Sales (with broad resolutions, in *Real Estat* for 
residential and industrial contexts, with strong symbiosis towards the 
environment and prevention of hydro-geological and seismic disruption) 
on the offer with the ®GUPC <http://www.expotv1.com/LIC/UIBM_GUPC.pdf> 
brand (General Utilities Performance Contract), in Italy and abroad 
(economic value reported in De.Fi./NFT), with ideas on existing regional 
concessions and which they can benefit from in the next 10/30 years, 
with attention to Performance Economy and any tools available (from AI 
and more); I/O: supports promos and profiling, towards relevant 
products/services, transversal sales, return to main;

www.iteg-jwt.eu <http://iteg-jwt.eu> (see base patent on www.iteg-jwt.it 
<http://iteg-jwt.it>); consultancy and own standard starter-kits, also 
base for each offer packaged (always open to  De.Fi./NFT);
www.mbgc-jet.eu <http://mbgc-jet.eu> (see base patent on www.mbgc-jwt.it 
<http://mbgc-jwt.it>); consultancy and own standard starter-kits, also 
base for each offer packaged (always open to  De.Fi./NFT);
www.pbrc-jwt.eu <http://pbrc-jwt.eu> (see base patent on www.pbrc-jwt.it 
<http://pbrc-jwt.it>); consultancy and own standard starter-kits, also 
base for each offer packaged (always open to  De.Fi./NFT);
www.sdgc-jwt.eu <http://sdgc-jwt.eu> (see base patent on www.sdgc-jwt.it 
<http://sdgc-jwt.it>); consultancy and own standard starter-kits, also 
base for each offer packaged (always open to  De.Fi./NFT);
www.sidr-jwt.eu <http://sidr-jwt.eu> (see base patent on www.sidr-jwt.it 
<http://sidr-jwt.it>); consultancy and own standard starter-kits, also 
base for each offer packaged (always open to  De.Fi./NFT);
www.gsmf-jwt.eu <http://gsmf-jwt.eu> (see base patent on www.gsmf-jwt.it 
<http://gsmf-jwt.it>); consultancy and own standard starter-kits, also 
base for each offer packaged (always open to  De.Fi./NFT);
www. gfss-jwt.eu <http://gfss-jwt.eu> (see base patent on 
www.gfss-jwt.it <http://gfss-jwt.it>); consultancy and own standard 
starter-kits, also base for each offer packaged (always open to 
  De.Fi./NFT);
**for all these 7: I/O: supports promos and profiling, towards relevant 
products/services, vertical sales, return to main;

==================