Subject: EU_Base_00
From: PCRR JWTeam <[email-masked]>
To: AreaTecnica ESCP <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 16:05:21 +0200

=======

Hello; I need to generate a new set of websites (.EU), 
integrated/generated them with an already active set with a lot of basic 
content (basic analysis, from set .IT);

Objective: digital sale of GREEN RIGHTS, starting in the EU and BRICS 
area; with option to generate some apps to upload NFT/DeFi 
(Solidity/ERC721) to specifics cryptocurrency markets;

I think of a good system and its subsequent easy management; a lot of 
material needs to be reorganized, offered in English, with a sober and 
professional style, similar on every website, with the option of being 
available in every language (Wordpress); the basic contents and plan in 
matrix at the bottom in www.pcrr-jwt.it <http://www.pcrr-jwt.it> (first 
column general info, each others column basic contents on specific 
websites/patent); ...not need easy migration or translation !!!

Please: Can you confirm or clarify your offer better? ...how many days 
do you need ? ...what kind of trace/flow do you think ?
*all my easy action, now start from http://www.expotv1.com/JWT_mkt.htm 
<http://www.expotv1.com/JWT_mkt.htm>

=== old asset - new asset;
Aruba / Italia ...next to Hostinger / Lituania
http://www.expotv1.com/ <http://www.jwt-jwt.it/> ...next to 
http://www.expotv1.eu/ <http://www.jwt-jwt.eu/>
http://www.jwt-jwt.it/ ...next to http://www.jwt-jwt.eu/
http://www.iteg-jwt.it/ ...next to http://www.iteg-jwt.eu/
http://www.mbgc-jwt.it/ ...next to http://www.mbgc-jwt.eu/
http://www.pbrc-jwt.it/ ...next to http://www.pbrc-jwt.eu/
http://www.sidr-jwt.it/ ...next to http://www.sidr-jwt.eu/
http://www.sdgc-jwt.it/ ...next to http://www.sdgc-jwt.eu/
http://www.gsmf-jwt.it/ ...next to http://www.gsmf-jwt.eu/
http://www.pcrr-jwt.it/ ...next to http://www.pcrr-jwt.eu/
http://www.gfss-jwt.it/ ...next to http://www.gfss-jwt.eu/

...many materials and ideas can also be reached from these references:

*GREEN Future -* 
http://www.expotv1.com/JWTeam_to_Ecological_TRANSITION.htm 
<http://www.expotv1.com/JWTeam_to_Ecological_TRANSITION.htm>
*GREEN NFT World -* http://www.expotv1.com/ESCP_NFT_GREEN_World.htm 
<http://www.expotv1.com/ESCP_NFT_GREEN_World.htm>
*GREEN NFT Italy -* http://www.expotv1.com/ESCP_NFT_GREEN_Italy.htm 
<http://www.expotv1.com/ESCP_NFT_GREEN_Italy.htm>
*GREEN New DEAL -* http://www.expotv1.com/ESCP_210101.htm 
<http://www.expotv1.com/ESCP_210101.htm>
*GREEN Innovation -* http://www.expotv1.com/ESCP_Patent.htm 
<http://www.expotv1.com/ESCP_Patent.htm>

Hi, Vito Lavanga.
Own INDUSTRIAL RIGHTS, mathematician, working in technical-scientific, 
IT&C and Financial disciplines;

...I have a prestigious development environment, for partner use: 
https://www.hostinger.com/ - we have Premium, 4 years, 
WordPress/WooCommerce and many AI/tools for your use;
...I'm looking for a new line for future .EUs and to present to World

GOAL:
Main: jwt-jwt.eu <http://jwt-jwt.eu>
Staff: expotv1.eu <http://expotv1.eu> pcrr-jwt.eu <http://pcrr-jwt.eu>
Large Basic: iteg-jwt.eu <http://iteg-jwt.eu>, mbgc-jwt.eu 
<http://mbgc-jwt.eu>, pbrc-jwt.eu <http://pbrc-jwt.eu>, sdgc-jwt.eu 
<http://sdgc-jwt.eu>, sidr-jwt.eu <http://sidr-jwt.eu>, gsmf-jwt.eu 
<http://gsmf-jwt.eu>, gfss-jwt.eu <http://gfss-jwt.eu>

TARGETS: broker, bookmakers, traders, agents,  investors (financial or 
industrial); ...every person positive to him land and its people 
(patrons or public personalities);